We support people with developmental disabilities, and we also support their families as well. Our strong connections to people’s families and guardians are by lending an ear, listening to concerns, and offering support.
Please contact us for more information.
- Individualized Supported Living
- Personal Care Assistance
- Employment Services
- Shared Living (Host Homes & Companion Homes)
- Support Broker
- In-home Respite Services
- Day Habilitation
- Individualized Skill Development
- Community Integration
Honest Imagination Day Habilitation
A TJ Swift House, Inc. Facility
Honest Imagination is a day habilitation facility that provides art projects and activities for our individuals and the community.
Ideally, Honest Imagination will be a thriving gallery in the West Plains community. The community & people we support would be the leaders—not just a place for people with developmental disabilities but for community members by:
- Acknowledging and developing gifts
- Community connection through art projects, art shows, teaching classes, being taught, etc.
- Self-care through exercise, journaling, and other appropriate forms.
- Give back through their skills and community projects.
To know more about Honest Imagination Habilitation, contact us. We will be happy to help you out.